Welcome to my blog. Here you will find a collection of ideas that have helped me save both time and money, sometimes even at the same time.
I have created this site because many of the improvements that have helped me organize and simplify my life were ideas that I stumbled across – sometimes even on accident. They are fixes for things I didn’t even realize needed fixing, until I was presented with a solution.
So join me to find more ways we can all save time & money and sign up for my mailing list to never miss a post.
Save time with meal planning and home cooking recipes:
- Hearty German Bread in 60 minutes – a simple home-made loaf of dense, filling bread that requires almost no prep. From start to finish, it only takes about an hour.
- Meal Planning while staying flexible – tricks to meal plan while staying flexible. Save money by utilizing your groceries. Save time during the week because you don’t have to figure out what to make when tired and, hungry. Save money when you don’t have to resort to a quick meal out because it seems easier in the moment.
- Conquering Meal Plan? – read why meal planning was so difficult to implement and how I finally found a solution.
Saving money and time by protecting what you already own
- A small investment to save thousands of dollars – how a small investment of $40 is helping us protect our mattress.
Save money by re-purposing items, with simple DIY projects, and by finding ways to do without:
- Adding a Freezer Shelf – discover a cheap way to improve the organization of your freezer.
While you find affiliate links throughout this site, I will only recommend products that I have personally used and I firmly believe will benefit you. If you use these links to make a purchase, I will receive some compensation, but at no extra cost to you.